Thursday, August 6, 2015

beach babe | page maps and gossamer blue

Hello!  
Today's post is really fun.  We at Gossamer Blue had the opportunity to work with Page Maps sketches and our August kits.  I LOVE using the page maps sketches to help me find my mojo when it is gone or just even to just stretch my creativity.  

The sketch I got to use is this one here.



Now for my page.  I followed pretty close to the design this time.  I love the "banner" of photos across the page.  Of course the Gossamer Blue kits were perfect for the sketch and my beach photos from last year.

the layout:


the details:





Using these sketches takes the planning and the guessing out a scrapbook page.  Sometimes that is just what I need to get the juices flowing again.  This one will be one I go back to again someday.  

Head on over to Page Maps to see the other pages from their creative team and the Gossamer Blue creative team.  There are so many awesome ones this month.


Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope your day is fantastic!








available GB kits:

1 comment: