Tuesday, July 26, 2016

read

Good Morning!  
Wow it has been a long time since I have posted anything here.  It has been so busy lately.  The end of school, the last bit of little league and summer starting about kicked out all my creative mojo.  I am slowly getting back into crafting and painting.  It feel really good.  


For today I am sharing this little page of my tiny ready a book to her fox.  I was pretty impressed with the stories she was making up to go with the photos.  What an imagination she had.  




Citrus Twist "Driftwood" and Add-On + The Cut Shoppe cut file


I absolutely loved this triangle cut file.  I actually cut the whole 12x12 page out but only used a small strip for this page.  I wanted to keep it a little bit more simple with the bright busy patterns I was using on the rest of the page.
Oh and I am pretty sure that little bird in my fave.  It was so hard not to just hoard it for it's cuteness.  


Well, that is it for today.  Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!


1 comment: