Tuesday, March 3, 2015

perspective | photo post

Today I thought I would take a break from sharing my scrapbook pages to bring you some images I took for last weeks theme for Project 52.  I am following along with My Four Hens weekly lists on her blog.  It's nice to have some fresh ideas coming in to push me to try new things with my photos.  In truth, I have been quite bored lately.  Not anymore!  Now I cannot wait for the new weeks prompt to be posted so I can go out and shoot.

Anyway...here is the photo for perspective from last week.


Here are a couple other images I took with the flowers I bought...



And I went out and took photos of the flowers on my trees in the back yard as well.  They bloomed too soon.  I am hoping the next owners of this house get some plums after the blooms have frozen.



(actions used: Noble | Enchanted collection + Milky | Sublime collection)

So, if you are in a rut with your photos and just need a little boost to get you started again, hop on over to My Four Hens to be inspired. 




No comments:

Post a Comment