Wednesday, July 15, 2015

july blog hop | gossamer blue



Good morning and welcome to the Gossamer Blue blog hop!   

  Today I am going to share with you a page I made about part of our trip to Arizona last year.  Every year we go to spend a couple weeks with my parents (except this year since we moved).  The kids spend the entire time getting dirty and soaking up the sun.  Pretty much the perfect summer.  Last summer my dad had a rock pile in the back yard and Kaitlyn was up on top and then sliding down multiple times a day.  

On this evening I caught her up on top yelling that she was queen of the mountain.  


This day was picture perfect.


the layout:


the details:






I think my favorite part is that big wood veneer camera.  *swoon

Your next stop will be Brenda at Sweet Paper Treats.  Below is the full list in case you get lost.  

Happy Hopping!


FullSizeRender_7-553x415
FullSizeRender-1_6-553x415
FullSizeRender-31-553x415
FullSizeRender_2-553x415
FullSizeRender_6-553x415

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful LO! All the white space and the perfect paint splatters <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo just takes this page to such a wonderful level

    ReplyDelete