Saturday, September 26, 2015

fall wreath | pink paislee

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of lillylanephoto.blogspot.com. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.

Good morning!  

This morning I have a fun little project to share with you.  A wreath!  It is a very small wreath so I plan to hang it in my house as opposed to being a front door wreath.  I am thinking maybe above my desk where I can look at the prettiness that is Cedar Lane.  This is by far my favorite Pink Paislee collection.  It is great as a fall collection but is also wonderful for so many other things.  Last week I made a layout with my little girl sleeping and this collection was perfect.  

For today though, a wreath for fall.



It is really simple to put together, too.  I used several papers from the collection (both sides for variety), a wreath from Michaels and a hot glue gun.  The leaf pattern I used is this one from ABM




I had originally planned out the cuts with my Silhouette but it stopped working right as I went to cut everything.  Funny enough I was glad it did.  It took me a little longer to cut the leaves but I love how it turned out.  

Isn't that glue gun awesome?  It is battery operated and has a little light on the front.  I can say for certain my old glue gun may just find itself in the drawer permanently.  






The final wreath:







Sometimes small is just right.  I think this little wreath is a good fit for my minimally decorated home.  
What have you made for your home lately?  I'd love to see!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Brenda, I would have never thought to make leaves out of paper!

    ReplyDelete