Tuesday, August 18, 2015

loved | kellie stamps

Hello Everyone! 

I'm here today to share another page with Kellie Stamps new release for August.


There is just something about a sleeping babe.  Even if they aren't really babies anymore.  This little munchkin turns 5 in just a few weeks.  Oh, and she starts school at the end of the month too.  Needless to say, I am soaking up every moment of this that I can.  


the layout:


the details:






simple stories | I Am + kellie stamps | Alpha Nut & Seriously?! stamps

I adore this kit by Simple Stories.  I have so much of it and use bits of it on a lot of my pages.  This time I thought it would be perfect for this photo of my sleepy love.  It is soft and delicate plus the little pops of gold are perfect.  
The stamps from Kellie Stamps are equally perfect.  I love the block style of the letters I used for the word "loved."  I stamped them in black but as I added more touched of gold to the layout I realized they needed more.  I have an awesome gold paint pen and used it to color in the stamped letters.  That was the final touch this page needed.

What collection do you fall back on regularly? or do you prefer to use newer collections exclusively?


No comments:

Post a Comment